The web browser Next браузер - Быстрыйaims to combine the best features of existing popular browsers. Developed by Chinese developers, Next браузер - Быстрый has the following key features:
- A customizable start page with quick access to frequently visited sites, favorite bookmarks, and a built-in RSS reader similar to Flipboard. Users can swipe left and right to switch between these start screens.
- Data compression technology is used to enable fast loading of heavy web pages and content. This feature is inspired by Opera’s data compression capabilities.
- An easy tab switcher shows thumbnail previews of all open tabs when you swipe left. This allows quick navigation between open sites.
- Extension support is available in the right pane, currently including integrations with Evernote and Pocket. The extension API is modeled after Firefox.
- Traffic optimization algorithms from Dolphin Browser ensure super efficient data usage.
Overall, Next браузер - Быстрый amalgamates the best features of Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and Dolphin into one speedy, customizable, and lightweight web browsing app. The developers invite users to try it out and provide feedback on any issues to help enhance Next Browser.