How to delete an application on Android
Despite the popularity of the Android platform, as evidenced by statistics (на 90% мобильных аппаратах стоит «зеленый робот»), many users "float" in matters of elementary actions, performed during their interaction with your Smartphone or Tablet. Our today's article deals with such elementary actions at first glance, How to remove a third-party software and firmware. And if the first issue, the case be more or less good, then remove embedded in the firmware of the device software might not all ordinary users.
Remove third-party software
To uninstall the user defined or included with your mobile Android device programs, that are not system, There are several methods. The most common of these is the use of capacity to "settings".
- Go to the device settings and go to the applications tab.
- Using the svajpov find the category "third-party".
- Selecting an application or game to go to properties, tapping on the name of the file.
- Delete all application data using the option "erase data», This ensures, that will remain after uninstalling unnecessary garbage.
- Just tap on the delete button, then the system will notify you of the correct application is uninstalled.
The next way to uninstall software is implemented using utilities Play store opportunities.
- Just tap on the icon Play store.
- Go to the menu, located in the upper-left corner of the interface, Click "my applications and games».
- Select the category "installed", find the program or game and just tap on its title.
- On the page that appears you will see two buttons "delete" and "open", We are interested in first version, After clicking on that and removes the selected application.
We have covered the most simple ways to uninstall software on Android device, However, you can use the editing tools in the form of functional utilities, that, along with other functions (deletion in batch mode, Disable rarely used utilities and so on) to remove the installed app on your device.
Remove system Android apps
When the user has purchased a new Android gadget, он может быть на 100% уверен, that the devayse set by the developer utilities, most of them are useless for an ordinary user, with which you can quietly and without regret to say goodbye.
In the absence of mobile device holder have Root rights, remove pre-installed software it, Unfortunately, will not be able to. In its ability to only use the function disable unnecessary "junk". To do this, once again, you should use the settings, in the category of "All" – Here are all without exception the program, and system including.
Select a required item, and tapaete "disable" button, by its properties. But this is possible only with the active state of the button – in this case, disabling is not responsible for the system of the slightest threat, otherwise you just won't let you do it (the button will not is clickable). In other cases, without root permissions do not.
If you are a happy owner of Root rights, any system software can be uninstalled, removing the selected file .APK, finding it in a directory called/system/app (need a file manager).
There is also an option, allows you to uninstall the system program – using specialized utilities, which furthermore can send in "deep sleep" firmware (Root Uninstaller, Root App Delete and other ). And finally, We want to warn you, that all manipulations with system files you perform at your own risk – not excluded the option of transforming the mobile gadget in a useless "brick". But that's another story…